Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Reflection on the Week!!!!

This week we only had one class, which ended up freeing up hw time for yours truly. During that one class we learned about the ribcage of the human form. This helped us to understand and better draw the anterior of the model. Being that ribs were the majority of the new material, I decided to do a further in-depth research on the ribs. Fortunately for me, Lammer's had a special on country style ribs; only 99 cents per pound!!!!!!! Very excited to hurry up and do research, I have acquired some Jack Daniels Examination BBQ Sauce, and have been dilegently studying these ribs once, sometimes twice a day. I have learned remarkable things and intend to continue this study of the ribs. The work is hard, but I am prepared to bite the bullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment