Monday, February 8, 2010

Reflection on this Week's Work...

Many things has happened this week in the exciting world of life drawing. We has started working with the spine as the prime structure in the human form. It has become the foundation of all our drawings. Its strange the way sometimes when I am observing people in normal situations I will picture what their spine looks like. My posture has also improved significantly.
The other especially neat-o thing we are working on is learning anatomical terms. One of the reasons I am taking this class is because I have an interest in human anatomy. This has made for an all-together very informative week as far as my knowledge status is concerned. I am seeing differences in the way I draw already, and am excited to see what is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment